Thursday, April 9, 2009

Airtel Broadband Sucks (also Rocks)


I always liked the Airtel Broadband services for its network quality and stability(and not to forget its wonderful customer service). But unfortunately the same can't be said about Airtel these days. It looks as if they are trying their level best to get a name similar to Tata Indicom(known for poor quality connections and service + Remember,Airtel Fair Usage Policy). It's been 3 days since I complained to the Customer Care guys at Bangalore regarding my connection problems with Airtel Broadband, I am yet to get my problem solved. First of the many service engineers I met from Airtel in the last 3 days told my Modem was the problem and needed to be replaced(which he did promptly). But it did not help the cause, so I have to log another complaint with CC. Since I live in Power-Cut's own country(Kerala), I needed the service guys to be at my flat well before the scheduled Power cuts in my area(which i stressed to the CC guys). Once again my bad luck played a trick, the Technical Guys came exactly during the power cut(i was told earlier that they should be at my place 2 hours prior to the power cut)So no possibility of troubleshooting my Airtel connection. This 3rd day in waiting from my side for some sort of solution my Airtel woes, still technical guys are at large no where to be found(in another 40 minutes i should have my regular power cut)this means I am not going to have working broadband connection for another two days(tomorrow is Good Friday so no chance for servicing from Airtel)

Happy Now Airtel-u suckerz(also rockerz)

(Update:At last my Airtel Broadband started working again, thanks to the technician Pankaj from Bihar(Airtel) he did the rewiring for my connection that solved the problem.Thanks Airtel fellas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am very new to Blogging. And I will be very happy to see a word or two from you.Your words will be a great source of encouragement for me. Kindly leave your comments,thanks.